Saturday 25 April 2020

HOW TO ACCOMPLISH

What are the important things to do to accomplish a set goal?

I always have been asking myself what should I do to pass my examinations, to finish my works in the organizations, to be able to help in my family and do all other things achieved on time as promised, and I have had time to make sure I do all of that, so I decided I wanna know how can I do all that.

I started by looking at my own daily routine and see where I do wrong and I found out that whenever I plan three things t do I do one and a half, and this made me sit down and research and know-how can I do all planned goals and I found out that these four steps can help a lot to achieve what is set.


Understand what you want to do

On this step you have to know the thing that you want to accomplish, this is to understand how difficult it is the thing you want to do and that you can estimate how much time does it take to accomplish a certain goal, and what resources you need to accomplish the goal. You will also find out how many tasks you have to accomplish for how much time. Here is to say that you want to know the (5W+H), and after that, the next step will follow.

Choose what to do first

At this step you will have to make a critica decision about what to do first, we normally have a lot of things to do, and we usually have a hard time choosing what to do first. Learn how to be a good picker of what to do first here The task you choose to do first is the one you are going within the following steps, and when you are done with that, you are going to go with the second thing you want to do and follow the same steps.

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims around the world

Get into it until it is done

After you know what you want to do first then you are getting into it, and when I insisted until it is done I mean you will never let something else interfere with your current job, and by that, you have to make a very good decision in the last step. Learn how to work on something effectively here. When you finish that you have to go to the other things and remember to keep time to rest between two tasks

Review and re-check your time left

After you are done with all tasks you have to review the quality of tasks you have done and then recheck your time and then understand if you did a good job in the timing or not, if not you have to choose better systems to manage your time.

By using those methods you will surely be a very responsible person and that is how I accomplish my tasks with good quality and high quantity.

Don't forget to follow me on social media at FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Staying home is the best decision right now to prevent yourself from COVID-19
. I wish all Muslims Ramadan Kareem

No comments:

Post a Comment