Saturday 9 May 2020

Happy mother's day from around the world

Happy mother's day | always a pleasure to have you.

user uploaded image

Since then we don't have host moms anymore [they became our Moms now], Our Moms have been a support to us whenever we needed support, they have been out motivation whenever we have to deal with something, they have been our cheerleaders whenever we need ones. Our Moms support us and I believe they will always support us because we are families now, we love each other and of course, we miss each other.

Our Moms have that thing in common that only exchange students can understand, opening their houses to total strangers and welcome them in, accepting all things their culture, their way of dressing, their ways of eating, their challenges, and be there for everything they go through and transform to be a family member and merge their hearts and become inseparable. 

 For 2020's mother's day, I found out that we still need to show love to our Moms, we still need to appreciate all they do to us even if we are not with them. And what I learned from my Mom being appreciated can be very important than anything you can provide, I wanted to join all exchange students to appreciate our mothers, and all of us are wishing a very happy mother's day
"To us you are like heroes who could do anything to save exchang students, to us you are like our second halves we can not live on our own, to us you are like our phones we can not live a second without you, yes now and forever" 
For that reason we are featuring you below, not everyone had time to send their Moms but these few represent the whole group of exchange students. We all wanted all host moms to be there but for some reason that is above us, we are using these on behalf of all Host Moms. 
_________________________________________________________________________
advertisement - What should you know about choosing relationships. We have made a list for you, just check THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING RELATIONSHIPS

_________________________________________________________________________________

Christie Allen


"you know that words can not explain how wonderful you have made my experiences and how well you have made me grow unless I create my own words!! Asante sana for everything you have done to me and the smile you have been showing me every day Happy mother's day!"    
-Abdulshakur








Hayley Han

"She's one of the sweetest, she hosted two exchange already in different years, she has the spirit of trying new things! And encourage youth to participate well when planning their future, she's a nurse herself, but apart from nursing, she's a really good artist! Happy mother's day!" 
- Donatha










Jill Marie

"she is the kindest, most supportive person I know. She is always seeking to help others. She really helped me become independent and think for myself because she would always guide me but never make decisions for me and that was scary at first, but it really helped me to understand how capable I am to make decisions. This is a huge thing for me. She is also extremely fun to talk to and to hang out with. She is a great mom and a determined person. I love you, Mom! Happy mother's day!" 
- Alexi






_________________________________________________________________________________
advertisement - 
Show appreciation to the blogger HERE or on social media at FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM. The biggest appreciation is visiting the blog at VIJANA LAB and share with others.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Laura Hill

Taswira inaweza kujumuisha: Watu 3, watu wanatabasamu, watu wanakaa na nyumbani"She has been my life-changer, she has taught me things that I will never forget in life, she is the source of me being who I am today, she is my encourager, my motivator, and my supporter!! Happy mothers day" Abdul



Show appreciation to the blogger HERE or on social media at FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM. The biggest appreciation is visiting the blog at VIJANA LAB and share with others.


Mallory 

"My host mom has been my best friend since day 1 and I made a unique bond with her which isn’t affected even if we are busy and don’t talk for a long while. I love her just as I love my real mom. She always something to teach me and make me a better version of myself. She made me feel at home since the first minute and I am thankful for that" - Batoor







Kelly Brown

"Hey, Kelly just wanted to thank you for all the time we spent together!❤ I'm really glad I got to be part of your AYA group and then part of the Brown's. I love and miss you!❤ Happy mother's day😊." -Amanda








Nico

"take mother's day wishes from me" - Elton







Casandra

"Happy Mother's Day to you, my beloved! May the blessings of the Most High come upon you, I love you so much mom." - Deborah










Ning

"Happy mother's day Ning!❤ Miss you so much and Curt too! I definitely think of you guys always!  Thanks for accepting me as your host daughter❤  and thanks for the fun times. Love you lots😘" - Amanda










 

Jocia

"Going on an exchange to a completely different country would be a bit scary for anyone. But surprisingly I was not afraid at all. And my wonderful host Mom is to be thanked for it. She made me feel welcome to the family even before my arrival and as soon as I met her at the airport, I knew that I am in the very best hands. Jocia, my Host Mom, is definitely one of the nicest people I know and she has some super powers to make everybody feel good and safe. Jocia manages to take the best care of every detail and she never fails to surprise me (for example, my favorite candy was waiting for me in my room the day I arrived). During my exchange year there was not a single time I didn’t feel like at home. Jocia has a beautiful smile and such an altruistic heart that there are no words to describe it. My host Mom was definitely the spotlight of my year, and she did everything in her power to make my stay perfect. And it was so indeed. I will always be thankful for everything she has done and still does not only for me, but for everyone around her. Like a little sun, spreading the light and positivity all over. I am very lucky to know this extraordinary woman, wife and mom. Thank You for everything and happy Mother’s day!" - Goda



I would love to hear from you kindly comment on the comment section and take this 2mins Survey



Ann Ford

"I just want to tell you how much am blessed to have you in my life, and how excited and mind-blowing my experience was with you, I have never been so connected to anyone like the way I am to you, you are just the best mom everyone in the world Should get, I count myself as one of the luckiest people for having you as my mom. I don't see you as my host Mom but rather like my biological mom, which to me you are. I love you very much and can't wait to be in your warm arms again" - Janet




Heather Wood

"I miss you so much MARGREEEEEEET!!!"
- Antoinette








"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." "We are born of love; Love is our mother." "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children." "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth" Siam Islam







Kelly

"I'm really grateful to have you in my life. The one who shines my day and cheers me up. We've made a wonderful memories between us.  You are always in my heart and I love you mom. 
 I just want to say happy mother's day" - Husna









Wendy Janes


"Dear mom,
Thank you so much for being in my life.
The memories we shared together in that one year will always hold a very dear place in my heart.
I hope that wherever life takes us we'll still remember each other and I hope that somewhere in the future we'll meet again❤.
I love you and miss u so much."
-Farhat




I would love to hear from host Moms kindly comment on the comment section and take this 2mins Survey


"I had less than 24 hours t prepare this post so maybe I didn't get hold of your exchange kids but you are still appreciated as a host Mom. Exchange Alumni and students, you can still send your wishes until 12:00pm through my email messenger  Instagram or twitter"


Here are other moms

"When time flies there will be no mother like you because you are so special and I appreciate God every day for you because you are a strong woman. I love you so very much mommy." -Deborah






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

_________________________________________________________________________________
Subscribe to my mailing list to be the first one to see my posts and share this post to all exchange students and Moms

Remember to stay safe by following experts information to prevent from CORONA
______________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. You are my best friend,my spirit,my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever.
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. Keep sharing this to others so that they can be benefited too

    ReplyDelete