Thursday 7 May 2020

Choosing relationships

What things should I consider when forming relationships

For many years I have been thinking about what ways can I form relationships that will beneficial to all of us and that will last long. Forming relationships is very easy but keeping them is the thing that we all struggle and fight and wish we could control. 

Controlling the base of our relationship on the beginning when we try to build them, the best to control our relationships is to strongly build them and we should use effective methods when we build our relationships, and all those have to consider what are the purposes of the relationships that we are establishing

There are many factors that we should consider when establishing relationships so that we are forming meaningful relationships, those factors include but not limited to:

1. Type of people we are engaging with

Knowing the type of people we want to deal with is a very important thing in relationships, we may want to form relationships with people we can live together, and, maybe your schedules are going along so that your relationships will last long and will have time together. But if you will have a relationship with the farmer who works in the morning when you are a hotel manager who works in the evening, because you practically won't have time together as he works in the morning and you work in the evening and night. That is just an example

2. Aims of your relationships

Many people fail to understand why do they form a relationship? If all people could understand why do they form relationships they could have known how to behave and how respectful they should be. Sometimes you form a relationship with people who are younger than you but you have to respect them because of the aims of relationships you are in. 

So knowing why do you form relationships will make your stay long in that relationship. Relationships can be for work purposes, for just friendships and they all have different ways of reacting.
________________________________________________________________
advertisement
Are you at home with nothing to get money from, or you want to increase the income... 
We got you covered text "VIJANA FUND" to EMAIL  or WhatsApp +25562270958 and start working right from your bed
________________________________________________________________

To stay in relationships is not about starting them, is about your ability to protect that particular tye f relationship

I remember I was introduced to my neighbors when w moved to a new place and unfortunately after that first day that I was introduced I couldn't go even to say hi anymore and after like six months I was asked if I ever visited our neighbors and I said no, and that made me sit down and find out why I couldn't. As all days I have been thinking that establishing relationships is the hardest task but it is not, instead of protecting relationships is the hardest task, and from that day I found that we have to be careful in protecting our relationships

If I could understand what type of relationship I formed that could easy for me to protect it as we all should understand that a relationship with neighbors need you to visit each other every day but I couldn't because I didn't know what type of relationship I was forming

So we all should be very careful in forming relationships sp that we produce the best products from our relationships.

You can always find me on social media and discuss any issue, check me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER or EMAIL

Stay home to remain safe and protect other from the spread of CORONA virus 

No comments:

Post a Comment