Saturday 2 May 2020

IT MUST FALL UNDER ONE OF THESE

You either have total control over it, you can emphasize it or there is nothing you can do about it.

In many years I was struggling not understanding what to do about certain things and I have been thinking that I am not being responsible for what happens in my life. I always have been thinking that maybe I am not being responsible enough to make my siblings pass their examinations, or maybe I am not being responsible enough that is why I am not chosen in some things I apply.

Until I understood that there are three types of things in my life and it is as it is and it must be like that, everything in life is either we can control it the way we want, or we can advise how it should be controlled or we can not do anything about them, here is how:

1. Have total control over it 

There are some things in life that you have total control over them, you can control how often they occur how to occur and when to occur. The example you are the one who controls how often you study and when you study, Check out five things you have total control here. On anything, you have total control of we expect you to control it in a way that it will benefit you and in a way that you will not regret. Because anything happens on that thing te blame is on you, take an example when you fail what happens, you are the one who is blamed for the decisions you made during studying

2. Can emphasize it

There are things that you can not control them the way you want but you can emphasize how they are controlled. You can emphasize what to be cooked in your mother's house by suggesting but you can not control what she cooks. Here are somethings that you can emphasize. None will you blame you over these things but you can be considered as arrogant for not emphasizing in good ways and leave it to get bad

3. Nothing can do about it

There are also some things in life that you can't do anything about them. You will not be blamed for these but you may be affected by what is made. So you may wanna get out of this zone, for example, if you are not a member of parliament there is nothing you can do about what has been decided in the parliament. 

If there are somethings that you think will affect your life in one way or another try to make them controllable or at least can be emphasized and never let others make every decision for you. You may try to be as close to the person who controls things about your life as you can because if he/she makes bad decisions it will affect your life.

Please share this important message with others so that they can also learn from it. I hope you are safe and I want you to continue remaining safe. 

Subscribe to my mailing lists so that you can be the first one to read my posts. Follow me in social media and don't forget to take your may prize here >>>> WIN YOUR PRIZE<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment